Tuesday, January 8, 2008

YOU MADE THE LIST!

EVERY Christmas Switch has a cd exchange that is based around making a cd that is "totally you". This is my first year being apart of the CD exchange & I must say I got to see some really interesting, out of the box concepts. From a beautiful "rat pack" themed CD to some really nice hand crafted booklets, this was a really great exercise.


MY concept was based around the fact that I sketch or doodle pretty much all day, everyday. I wanted to introduce some characters that have been popping up in some recent sketches, some creepy fears & of course my wonderful cat. I thought a weathered notebook background would give the piece a more "hand crafted" feel & the coloring should be loosely applied. Again, this was the first year I was involved and really have some more creative concepts for next year.





I'D like to thank Andy Dyer for welcoming me into this yearly tradition and hope to win next year! Oh! and Happy New Year!

No comments: